Nurses, midwives, and healthcare support workers care for us from birth right the way up to end of life and at every stage in-between.
There has never been a more critical time to support those that give tirelessly to our communities every day. Every donation we receive, whether big or small, makes a real difference to the lives of hundreds of nurses, midwives and health care practitioners, and through them patients and families.
From a glittering gala dinner to a sponsored walk in the park, a daredevil abseil, to a mouth-watering bake sale - there are endless ways to raise money and have fun whilst you're doing it.
Raising money for the RCN Foundation is your opportunity to give something back and make a real difference to nursing communities across the UK.
Want to get involved? Why not....
- Organise your own event – organise a fundraiser at home or in the community. This could be a dinner party with friends or a quiz night at the local pub.
- Fundraise at work - everyone loves a bake sale! Plus, your company may also match any money you raise.
- Get sponsored to take part in an organised event - take a look at our events page and see if something piques your interest!
- Have a birthday coming up? Set up a fundraiser on Facebook fundraiser.
- Give in memory. Honour and celebrate a loved one with your special donation page.
We have plenty of fundraising ideas and are here to help you find something that suits you - check out our A-Z guide of ideas!
Not sure where to start?
If you're looking to choose a fundraising platform, we're a part of JustGiving.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 7647 3645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whatever you decide to do, you'll be making sure nurses, midwives, and healthcare support workers throughout the UK get the support they need.
To keep up to date with our current fundraising campaigns, check out our latest news.
Other ways to support
We're here to support every nurse, midwife, and healthcare support worker across the UK. With growing staffing shortages across the UK, to continue providing the care for patients and improving the UK's health and wellbeing, they need our support now more than ever.
Donate today. Make a single donation or sign up to give monthly here.
Leave a gift in your Will. Support the nursing team of the future by remembering the RCN Foundation in your Will.