Are you about to start a course that will improve patient care?
Apply for the RCN Foundation Professional Bursary Scheme to get a grant of up to £1,600 a year for your continuous professional development in:
- Adult nursing, children's nursing, learning disability nursing and mental health nursing
- Occupational health nursing (previously the Mair Scholarship Scheme, up to £1,000)
- Activities related to health care support workers, nursing assistants and nursing associates
Check if you’re eligible
To apply for the funding, you need to be either a:
- UK registered Nurse or Midwife
- Health care support worker working in the UK
- Nursing associate in the Uk
- Doing a UK accredited course with an eligible start date – between 01 January 2022 and 01 January 2023.