Are you about to start a course that will improve patient care?
Apply for the RCN Foundation Professional Bursary Scheme to get a grant of up to £5,000 a year for your continuous professional development in:
- Adult nursing, children's nursing, learning disability nursing and mental health nursing
- History of nursing (previously the Monica Baly Bursary Scheme, up to £1,000)
- Occupational health nursing (previously the Mair Scholarship Scheme, up to £1,000)
Check if you’re eligible
To apply for the funding, you need to be either a:
- UK registered Nurse or Midwife
- Health care support worker working in the UK
- Nursing associate
- Doing a UK accredited course with an eligible start date – between January of the year you apply and December of the following year.
What happens next
If you apply for over £2,500, and are successfully shortlisted, you could be invited to an interview.